Publishing Standards and Website Use Restrictions for Advertisers on www.slixa.com
Effective Date: Aug 14th, 2012
Date Modified: March 26, 2020
Thank you for choosing to advertise on www.slixa.com! Please read these guidelines carefully and refer back to them from time to time. While Slixa is simply a publisher and will not assist you in any way in the creation of your profile or be responsible for any Content you provide, the following will help you understand what is acceptable advertising material and what is not.
1. Restrictions The information you provide about yourself or your services MUST:
- NOT be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- NOT be fraudulent or deceitful;
- NOT infringe on any person’s intellectual property, rights of publicity, or right to privacy;
- NOT violate any Federal Law or local rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- NOT be obscene, defamatory, libelous, discriminatory, harassing, or threatening;
- NOT contain actual depictions of, or a suggestion or intimation, that the person depicted in any Content is a minor; and
- Be free from harmful source code that may damage or interfere with any system, data, or information.
2. Slixa accepts independent advertisers only
- Agency, duo, couples, and multi person accounts are not permitted on Slixa.
- Advertisers must have their own unique contact information, and may not share the contact information of another Slixa advertiser.
- Advertisers must have their own independent, non-agency related, email address and phone number.
- Advertisers may not link to Agency Escort websites.
- Advertisers may only upload photos of themselves, the account holder, to be stored on Slixa's servers. Photos showing multiple people are not permitted.
- Text describing your services may not be sexually explicit. You may not use text that directly or indirectly (including the use of slang or other “code” words or phrases) that offers, references, solicits, or promotes illegal activity.
- You may not use the copyrights or trademarks of others. This includes song lyrics, poetry, literary quotes, or another individual’s likeness.
- You may not describe genitalia in a sexually suggestive manner.
- You may not describe in any form, including as part of a fantasy or role playing activity, hypnosis, blackmail, financial domination, bestiality, hate crimes, violence, incest, blood, feces, urination, age play, or activities that involve torture or pain being inflicted on a person.
- You may not solicit, or appear to solicit, any activity that is unlawful.
- Slixa is an inclusive platform and as such does not allow discriminatory code words or language on our site. This includes language that is racist, homophobic, transphobic, or derogatory toward any particular group of people.
- Be sure to proofread! Slixa cannot (and will not) make sure your text is free from typographical, spelling, or grammatical errors.
- Slixa allows links to your personal website, and select social media (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat). Links to your personal profile page on a Porn site, Pay-wall sites, Phone sites, Fan sites, or other digital service sites are not allowed. We do not allow links with affiliate codes. Links to other Directory style sites, Listing sites, Review sites, Forum sites, etc... are not allowed.
4. Photos /visual content
- Slixa does not accept, and visual content may not be used, if it is subject to the record keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257. Any and all photographs that depict actual or simulated sexual activity will be rejected.
- Any photo or visual content you provide MUST NOT:
- Depict, or appear to depict, any person, real or simulated, that is under the age of 18 nor may it convey the impression that the subject of the photo involves a person under the age of 18. Slixa reserves the right to request age verification materials for any advertiser at any time. Verification requires the presentation of clear color copy of a government issued photo ID. This can be done via a clear, color scan of an ID submitted through the Slixa.com website or emailed to Slixa.com.
- Expose or make visible in any way a person’s genital area, vulva or anus, whether nude, or if visible through opaque or semi-opaque clothing. It is not acceptable to simply blur or otherwise visually alter unacceptable portions of the photo.
- Depict the subject of the photograph in such a manner that the subject’s genital or buttocks area (whether covered or not) is the predominant portion of the frame.
- Display or suggest actual or simulated sex or self-stimulation, including the display of sex toys.
- Depict pain, or an activity that causes pain, being inflicted on a person. Facial expressions may not suggest pain or anguish in any manner, real or simulated.
- Depict, or appear to depict, illegal activity.
- Depict violence in any way.
- Slixa does not allow images with stickers, emoji, snapchat style filters, borders, or text (other than a discreet watermark).
- Photos must be of sufficient quality and in keeping with the Slixa brand image.
- We reserve artistic discretion over any images which do not comply with these guidelines.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the above requirements.